Tuesday, May 8, 2007

UChic, How I Love Thee!

I found my new favorite website: University Chic. It’s an online magazine for and by college students. I log on everyday because the content is always changing. There are some really great articles on the site, all pertaining to college and fashion. And the perks aren’t bad either – members get discounts at tons of online stores and boutiques.

It’s super easy to get published on UChic, which is great for aspiring writers like me. I applied for the Chicster Network and was approved within a day, so now I can blog on the site whenever I want. Whatever I write is instantly published in whatever category I choose, so of course I put my first article on the homepage!

Today, I applied to UChic's Student Editorial Board. The position is perfect for my career goals and I’d also receive college credit if accepted. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: