Monday, October 15, 2007

Fashion Obsession Of The Moment

Flashy handbags are so five minutes ago. Make a statement with colored flats!

It all started with a pair of hot pink patent flats. I had a black and white outfit at home that was screaming to be worn with a pair of bright shoes, and these were the perfect match. Plus, they were on sale for $7.

A few days later, I picked up a pair from Old Navy in purple suede. They go great with brown, black, white, gray, cream, and even hunter green. Who would’ve thought?

I’m keeping an eye outh for flats in navy, red, and green. I want a collection that puts Roy G. Biv to shame!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention, flats are THE perfect answer to the oh-so-trendy short dresses and smocks that are still fall-worthy!

Anonymous said...

i <3 flats. all my flats are black though. i want red!!!